Rev. Albert J. Tibbs Jr.
Minister of Men
Minister of Men
- Son of Rev. Dr. Albert J. Tibbs Sr. and Marjorie G. Tibbs, the middle child of seven siblings.
- Married to Tanya Tibbs, with four sons, four grandsons, three granddaughters.
- Vietnam Naval veteran.
- Retiree from Verizon Communications after 32 years.
- Ordained a Local Elder for Grant Chapel A.M.E. Church.
- Education includes: BS in Management from Rutgers U., MBA from Rider U., BS and MS in the Bible, from Philadelphia Biblical University
"After searching for the truth for most of my adult life, the good Lord reached out His hand and accepted a wretch like me. I found the Lord Jesus in the pages of the Bible, and I love God’s Word and the Word made flesh." ~ Rev. AJ Tibbs, Jr.
Rev. Dr. Regena Thomas
Rev. Dr. Regena Thomas is a native of Clinton, Kentucky and an Itinerant Elder in the A.M.E. Church. She is a graduate of Morehead State University with a B.A. in University Studies, a M.Div. from New Brunswick Theological Seminary, and a DM from Wesley Theological Seminary. Rev. Thomas worked in State Government in Kentucky and local government in the District of Columbia. She is the founder of her own political consulting firm and an expert in voter turnout for Democratic candidates. Her extensive experience includes Director of Community Engagement for the Democratic National Committee (DNC), Deputy Campaign Manager of the National Education Association, Secretary of State, State of New Jersey and Base Vote Director. Additionally, Rev. Thomas worked for twelve years for the National Rainbow Coalition and its founder, Rev. Jesse L. Jackson, during his historic bids for the presidency in 1984 and 1988. She is currently the Co-Director of Human, Civil and Women’s Rights for the American Federation of Teachers. Rev. Thomas is recognized nationwide as a strategist and organizer and pledges to utilize her extensive experience to help build the broad-based coalitions and other programs necessary to strengthen and advance New Jersey’s cultural resources. Her calling is to serve God and His people with fervor.